Colorado Public Radio is seeking an experienced nonprofit fundraising professional to join its expanding Membership Revenue Managers Team. The Manager of Direct Response Fundraising, in consultation with the Director of Membership, determines strategy and tactics and plans, conducts, and analyzes integrated multi-channel fundraising campaigns. Channels include direct response (mail, telefundraising, email), and digital (web, social, mobile).
- Develop and execute integrated multi-channel fundraising campaigns to meet annual revenue and member goals.
- Translate strategies into specific documented plans including timelines, channel selection, offers, ask strings, segmentation, projected response rates, revenue, tests, and expense budgets.
- Review, select, and manage vendors for printing, mail, and telefundraising services.
- Manage acknowledgements for all members through mail, telephone, email, and web.
- Leverage program resources to maximize revenue within expense budgets.
- Research and implement innovations in fundraising strategy and member engagement.
- Foster a positive, creative, and productive work environment.
See the full job description for more information.